Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Orange County Fair Discounts


WESTMINSTER, CA- Luckily I remembered that today was Taco Tuesday at Del Taco so I stopped by DT after my workout and got my taco on. Ya hoo! I'm a sucker for anything that's a dollar. As I pulled up to the window I noticed a sign that promised $2 off General Admission to the OC Fair, so I asked the girl about it. She handed me the coupon you see here. As she prepared my order I got to reading..$2 off, one coupon per person, yadda yadda. I hit her up for another coupon when she came back and I drove off happy with my tacos in one hand and my coupons in the other.


The admission to the OC Fair is $11 this year. When you add in rides, food, games, and beer, things can get a bit pricey. If you really want to save money on admission and parking, consider taking the OC Fair Express. That's right, it's a bus. Scared yet? Let's weigh the pros and cons of this plan.  

a) Take the bus, sit next to strangers for 20 minutes, save $7 on parking and $9 on admission. TOTAL= $2

b) Take your own car, feel superior, pay $9 admission with your Del Taco coupon and $7 for parking. TOTAL= $16

If you decide to go with plan A, good for you! but the OC Fair Express only runs Friday thru Sunday. If you're really hardcore, you can even bring in your own food but I don't recommend that. You can check out more deals at ocfair.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment